Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Gratitude

Just a quick post of thanks.

When I started this blog a few weeks a go, yes, I had some hopes and dreams for it. I want it to be a place where people could come and read some well written posts, on any or all subject, and then feel free to discuss said subject ad nauseum. I thought that if I could get a few people talking, I might make the world a slightly better place.

Wow, have my friends and readers delivered. The growth of this blog has blossomed in the last week or so. People are participating, and I couldn't be happier. A special thanks to David, Matt, Pat, and Gale for contributing such great content. Thank you everyone for playing. You have made this blogger blush.

J

1 comment:

  1. Fuckin, A'....it's good for the world at large...let's keep it going!!

    ReplyDelete