Sunday, October 11, 2009

Giving thanks.




It is that time of the year, the time of the year when dinner tables are filled with food, friends and family. Turkey and fixings are consumed at a gluttonous rate. Wine is drank, animated conversations are had. It is all topped off(for those that have room) with apple crisp and vanilla ice cream for dessert. Yep, it is Thanksgiving. Burp, hic.

So in the spirit of the season. Thanks. Thank you Amy for being a wonderful mother, lover and friend. Thank you Zoey for making me believe in miracles. Thank you Zach for making me feel like a super hero. Thank you Emily for the odd moments of awe. Thank you mom, dad and siblings, well, for making me, for better or for worse, who I am. Thank you readers, you're why I do this. Thank you contributors, David, Matt, Ddjango, Gale, Derek, Val and Amy for keeping me on my toes.

Thank you everyone. Now, could someone pass me the gravy, oh and some stuffing. Cheers Canada, Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

  1. Very nicely said Joseph... a Happy Thanksgiving indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terri. I figured I should thank the world for being supportive of me and the NAD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Joe. Time to nosh on some Turkey and stuffing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blinking back a few tears :) Thanks for being a such a wonderful all round you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and ....... thank you for being you. Missed ya this year.
    Miss you, Amy, Emily, Zach and particularly Zoey. See you all soon.

    luv'n stuff,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete