Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hurricanes, Tropical Storms and Tornadoes oh my...

First things first, be safe dear friends. Second thing, have fun, take pictures, take it in.

It is that time of the year citizens. Mother Nature has decided to let summer tussle with fall, the battle early on, tends to be epic. High humidity, loud booming thunder, bright crashes of lightening, barn lifting twisters, tree hurling hurricanes, guitar solos, sex, drugs and yes rock and roll.

Hide in the basement if you must, but film everything. There is no better action than the action that Mother Nature and her minions can conjure up. BANG, CRASH, WHOSH, weeeeeee!

ps ~ No sign of my friend David Hunter. Contact was made last night, so yes he survived the tornadoes that ripped through Southern Ontario. I can only assume that the post he is writing will be nothing short of epic. Whoops, I hope I didn't scare him away.

No comments:

Post a Comment