Wednesday, August 19, 2009

For the love of Twitter

Ok I will admit it, I am shamelessly addicted to Twitter. I love making smartass remarks in 140 characters or less, then waiting for the world to ignore or respond to me. But Twitter is more than just that. Twitter has introduced me to some amazing people. Guys like David Hunter, aka @theWritersDen or Nickolas Furr aka @nickolaswriter to name but only two. Twitter I dare say has given me the confidence to put my words and thoughts out there. So there, a brief thank you to Twitter, and more importantly to all my dear friends on Twitter whom have shown such wonderful support.

Now fuck off and start arguing.

7 comments:

  1. *sob* i didn't even get a mention ...

    heh. welcome to the fray: don't fergit to duck

    oh, yeah - don't fergit to spellcheck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, thanks. Sorry, Nick and Dave beat you to the punch. I almost went all follow Friday with that post, but I stopped myself. But you know I love you, right? Feel free to add anything you like to the this site, what's mine is yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, us Tim Horton lovin' motherfuckers gotta stick together man.

    oh yeah, - don't fergit to spellcheck.

    ("Arguing": spelling is questionable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, bollocks to Timmy's. As for the spell check I thought that my Fire Fox was fully spell checked, ouf, now I have be anal and self-edit, ugh. Wanna job? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How then do you propose that I correctly spell arguing?? Or are you simply trying to pick a fight? Huh, huh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You speeled it Agruing instead of Arguing. And of course I spelled SPELLED wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn, which does not explain why it sneaked past the spellcheck. I will try and be more diligent. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete