Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Horrible Bummer...

For the very first time since it's inception, I have come by the NAD Headquarters site and found no new posts for fucking days! What the hell is going on? I think I felt so bad for the visitors' eyes that I just put something new up on the front page just to avoid looking at that rude Mr' Pumpkin MOONING me...and not to be rude, but hopefully his woman will button up; that's no way to represent the female pumpkin population.
Obviously Joe is VERY busy and Mr. Hunter is still at large. I summon the skills of ggSpiritwrites (help us GAIL!) to help put something worth looking at up for all to see. I just had to get something fresh up. I will be battling "The Bastard" (the National Affairs Desk correspondents' version of WRITER's BLOCK--but far more vicious) with tooth and nail until something besides utter bullshit is brought forth. LONG LIVE THE NAD WEB-U-VERSE...

And PS--Don't forget to stop by thenationalaffairsdesklive.blogspot.com (our NEWS WIRE) for all the "hard to believe" news use can use! It's kind of like stories from the ONION but they are real! Too odd to make the front page of a respectable news source, but too incredible to ignor! COME BACK SOON...
REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING WILL RETURN SHORTLY!!

2 comments:

  1. I've just popped a little something on my blog for you. Check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am around. I needed to take a break, real life needs full attention, sometimes.

    ReplyDelete